Ways to Give
Listed below are the various ways you can give to NNU. You can participate in a large project, like the new Student Commons, or donate to an endowed fund or scholarship.
We're happy to announce that all gifts toward the Student Commons will be matched for the next 60 days as we work to raise the last $500,000. Help us finish the new student commons!
Endowments & Scholarships
Endowment funds, including endowed scholarships, exist in perpetuity and provide the resources each year that are necessary for countless students to experience NNU.
A lifeline of the operating budget, the University Fund bridges some of the gap between the full cost of education at NNU and the amount actually paid by students.
Learn how you can join the NNU Legacy Partners, a group of faithful supporters who have made arrangements for the University in their estate plans.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by employees, retirees, and spouses of employees. By taking advantage of a company's matching gift benefit, you may be able to double, or even triple the amount of your contribution.
Is there a specific way you'd like to give to NNU? Would you like to give directly to a department, athletics, or something else? No problem. You can declare how you'd like your donation to be used when you make an online donation.
Other Giving Options
Thank you for choosing to support NNU and her students by continuing the legacy of NNU with your gift today. Other than making a one-time donation online, here are the other options for sending your gift to NNU.
- Mail a Check or Money Order (please do not send cash) to our our office (address below). Please specify reason for the gift.
- Establish a recurring gift via credit/debit card or give using a credit/debit card over the phone. Call the Office of University Advancement at (208) 467-8420 or 1-866-467-8987 (toll free).
- Give through payroll deduction (NNU employees only) by completing the payroll deduction donation form and sending it to our office.
You can help the process and increase your gift by doing the following:
- Please use your full, legal name when communicating with NNU.
- Do you or your spouse work for a company that will match this charitable gift? Learn more about matching gifts.
Office of University Advancement
Northwest Nazarene University
623 S. University Blvd.
Nampa, ID 83686-5897
A receipt will be mailed to you. If you have questions, you may call our office at (208) 467-8420 or 1-866-467-8987 (toll free). Thank you for your generous partnership with Northwest Nazarene University!