NNU Community Fair
For over 30 years, many key Treasure Valley businesses and organizations have benefited from introducing themselves to students, parents, and campus personnel during the Fair:
- Enjoy a unique promotional opportunity to provide valuable consumer information to approximately 300 students, their families and the NNU campus community.
- Engage and network with other local businesses and organizations.
- We provide an eight-foot, clothed table in a comfortable tented space. Morning refreshments are provided, and lunch is available for purchase if ordered before the event.
- Wireless internet and/or power access is available upon request.
- Coupons, discounts, prize drawings, job applications and samples are well-received and
Participation is limited. First come, first served!
Booths are reserved upon receipt of registration and fee. Participant fees are $25 (non-profit) or $75 (for-profit). Fees are waived for Nazarene Churches. Please contact us if you are a non-profit that needs assistance. Fees and registration should be received no later than August 1, 2016.
We look forward to hearing from you! For help with registration please contact Matt Silva at firstname.lastname@example.org or Bryon Knight at email@example.com. You may also call us at 208-467-8842 with any questions. Thank you for your support and friendship!
NNU is proud to partner with Fairfield Inn & Suites and U.S. Bank as 2016 Presenting Sponsors! To view the complete list of our sponsors and participants, please visit our 2016 Sponsors & Participants page.